January 4, 2009

Scared to death!

I am starting college this week. And I am so scared I cannot even explain it. And it causes so much stress just signing up for the classes. I can't imagine what going to the classes, labs, and homework will be like. Plus for those of you who don't know, I guess the hospital had some good effects on me, because I wan to go into nursing. And um looking at the credit hours (120 total) I was a little intimidated. Then the nursing administrator showed me the average GPA that previous students that have applied to the nursing program had and it was 3.87. UMMMMMMM HA HA.  After I got done just giggling to myself I was so sick to my stomach. Brenna, Jami, Katie how in the name did you do it???? So everybody keep me in your thoughts and pray for me cause I am so nervous I don't know what I'm gonna do. Anyways hope you all have a good week! Love ya!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karli--good luck on your first week(s) of school--I'm sure you'll be great. If nothing else, you'll be the best nurse b/c you've been on the other side and know what makes a good nurse!

Josie