November 30, 2008

JeLlY BeAnS-

I don't have any kids myself but I do have two nieces. Claircee a 5 year old and Emma a 6 month old. Emma is just learning how to grab things and she found out that she had ears the other day. Claircee on the other hand has a mind of her own. She is Miss Sassy Pants, and does whatever she wants. The other day me, my sister Brittany, her husband Nic, and Emma and Claircee went to Shopko. Nic had Emma in the carseat and went into the electronics while me Claircee, and Britt went to the back of the store to look for clothes.  We got all the way to the back of the store and Britt said "Claircee do you like this outfit?" Claircee did not answer. Britt looked around then looked at me and said "Where is Claircee?" I told her I did not know. We went on a hunt to find her, and guess where I found here. By the Jelly Belly dispenser. She was pulling the handle that you usually pull to put them in bags but NO she was just shoving them  in her mouth and pockets. I laughed and then had to put on a serious face. I told her that there were cameras and they were gonna come and get her now that she ate all of those jelly beans. And you know what that little turd told me? "But Kahwi (she can't say some R's it is so cute) these are not just Jelly Beans they are Jelly Bellys." Then she continued to tell me about all of the flavors that there were. And she said "Look there is even a Dr. Pepper one." Cause she knows I like Dr. Pepper. I just tried not to laugh and told her we better go cause her mom was mad and the Shopko police would come and get her if she ate anymore. Kids do and say the darndest things!






1 comment:

Jd & Katie said...

That is too funny I think i would have laughed my butt off!!