November 27, 2008

What I am thankful for

Well I have to admit, I cheated also and have been listening to Christmas songs for a while. Since it first snowed up in Kamas. But I also cheated and looked at Jami Newman's blog and she was saying what she was thankful for. And I really need to do that. I am SO thankful for my health. I have had a rough last four years but now I am actually doing better than I have since I was thirteen. Like you said Jami you take for granted your health, and I did until now. I am so thankful for that. I am also very thankful for my family. They were there all through my sickness. Especially my mom and dad. I was never left alone, just ask any of my nurses. And I am also thankful for my friends who have helped me through all of my touch times and would be there for anything and if I needed anything then they would be there in a heartbeat. I am thankful that my brother was a perfect match for the bone marrow transplant. And I am glad that he was willing to give me his bone marrow. Well I am thankful for everything that I have. I am so blessed it is not even funny. And I am thankful for all of my doctors and nurses and techs and CNAS who took care of me. Without you guys I would not be here. Thank you everyone for your kindness and love. I love you all. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: