February 2, 2009

!!!!CANCER SUCKS!!!!

CANCER TOTALLY SUCKS! Katie you and your family are in my prayers! Stay strong and know that it will all be okay. It will hurt for a while! I got these two sayings from a wonderful lady and her girls that I met in the Bone Marrow Unit. Their father and her husband had multiple myloma. And he passes away March 15, 2008. These are poems that they sent to me. I thought they might help. Life is but a stopping place, a pause in what's to be, A resting place along the road to sweet eternity. We all have different journeys, different path along the way, We are all meant to learn some things, but never meant to stay.... Our destination is a place far greater than we know, For some, the journey's quicker, for some, the journey's slow. And when the journey finally ends, we'll claim a great reward and find and everlasting peace, together with the Lord. Then this is the second one: God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it! I hope this helps. I love you tons. Please let me know if I can do anything for you or your family. You are all in my prayers!

2 comments:

Jd & Katie said...

THANKS!!!!! YOUR THE BEST

Tiffany Morton said...

You are a sweetie. I love that saying!