February 1, 2009

A sad sad day for Arizona


Well everyone, they lost! I can't believe it. I thought the would have a chance. And they did. They hung right in there with them, but in the end.........the steelers won. At least Arizona finally made it to the superbowl. But all of you Arizona fans there is always next year. We will just have to wait. But......my brother would make fun of me so bad. Because I am a true through and through Atlanta Falcons fan. I know I know even though Michael Vick is a dog fighter you have to give him credit he is half man half amazing. But I had to pick a team for our superbowl party and I like Arizona alot better than the Steelers and because Atlanta wasn't in thats why I picked the Cardinals. WHEW....that made no sense it was just a bunch of jibber jabber. But anyways Happy Superbowl everyone. And sorry my last post was a horrible picture sorry!!!! 

1 comment:

Jami said...

Cute blog background! Glad it worked!