March 26, 2009

I'm HOOKED!

Well I am DEFINATELY hooked. Twilight is freakin' awesome! I watched the movie for the first time (I know I have not watched it already what is my dealio?) and I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Um I like my men cold, dead, and sparkling!!!!! Can I get the Cullen Boy's to come over to my house? Geez they picked so freakin' hotties for the movie. I applaud the casting director! But seriously WOW Edward is hot, Emmett is hot, Jasper is hot, and even Carslile is hot! I seriously love that movie and  I wish and hope and pray that they will continue the movie and that Bella will end up being turned into a vampire so she can be with Edward forever. I have not read the second book the whole way through or the others so if that happens I am unaware. But I want it to happen so bad. And um I want an Edward he is so nice, hot, and interesting, geez so many things. Oh and I would not mind a Jasper, Emmett, or Carslile to go along with my Edward. If you have not seen Twilight, GO OUT AND SEE IT NOW!!!!!!!! I AM A TWILIGHT FANATIC NOW!!!! Ah geezzzzz. But it is a good thing to be hooked on! 

1 comment:

Jami said...

Ok, Karli...you NEED to read the rest of the books! They just get better and better. The 4th book is my favorite! Then we can chat.